In our hotel, pets are welcome, but for the respect of the other guests and the common rules of hygiene, owners must follow certain rules.
All owners must have a pet registration certificate and health card. The Management could ask you to produce this certificate during your stay.
Rules for acceptance of animals in our hotel
- The presence of the animal must be communicated to the reservation or at check-in.
- The management reserves the right to accept the animal at his own discretion, and in any case if it is not in accordance with what has been declared by the guest.
- The animals must remain on the ground and not in the ownerâ€™s arms always on a leash both within the hotel and in the outdoor areas of relevance (parking, games).
- The customer must be properly equipped for the well-being of his pet.
- It is forbidden any use of bed linen and towels for the animal (grooming, bedding or other).
- It is absolutely forbidden for the animal to go on beds, sofas, chairs, tables, etc…
- The behaviour of the animal must be managed by the owner so as not to disturb other guests.
- It is absolutely forbidden to leave the animals alone in the rooms during the stay (day and night).
- It is absolutely forbidden to bring any animal in the breakfast room.
All the operations necessary to restore environmental hygiene in the rooms occupied by the animal are the sole responsibility of the customer. If traces (hair, excrement, etc.) are found on beds, linen will be charged to the Customer the value of the item contaminated according to the price list in the rooms.
The Management reserves the right to withdraw at any time and without notice the contract of Stay for those who do not comply with the above directions. Please note that it could be an extra charge for the stay of your pet.